Yes, Western Europe is pricey for so many things and if money is spent on things without any planning then it will create panic circumstances for you in an unknown city. That's why, I have created a list of top 5 cheapest AirBnB in France for your stay. So money can be better utilized on other things in the city as per your to-do list. Below list was prepared keeping superhosts as one of the filters so that guests can enjoy great hospitality with experienced hosts.
Anaële’s place is located in Chamonix, Auvergne Rhône-Alpes, France.
Apartment is absolutely well situated :
- 1 minute by foot from Aiguille du midi Cable Car : perfect for skiers in winter and walkers in spring, summer and autumn .
- 5 minutes by foot from Chamonix oldtown center.
- 5 minutes by foot , 1 by car from Carrefour supermarket and fuel station.
2. What a Wonderful Life! FULL SEA PANORAMA+Breakfast-- 11$ to 55$ based on month selection.
HISTORICAL DOWNTOWN EQUIPPED COMFY APARTMENT:
Fully Equipped and with a very nice view and exposition Flat, in the tourist medieval center of the old town, in the pedestrian area, with bars shops restaurants and tourist attractions and services all around this location.
Many stairs to climb to reach the apartment ( 2nd floor no elevator ) and several stairs steps to climb to reach the old town of Menton ( all pedestrian area ).
BREAKFAST IS PROVIDED OUTDOOR BY A BAR IN A FEW HUNDRED METERS BY OUR HOME.
no elevator, no air conditioning, no free parking provided.
3. Le Petit Âne de la Colline-- 30$
Cozy typical 2 rooms in stone house on the heights of the village and 2 steps from the nature and village center.
Charm of the old renovated with taste on the heights of the old village. Nature is accessible at 50 meters for beautiful walks, running or mountain biking (rental in the village and local guide possible on request). The view of the 3 mills is just amazing!
The streets are narrow and the old stone houses are always fresh. No need for air conditioning, it is natural!
4. Beautiful flat in Montrouge metro 4 (sharing)-- 35 $ (CHEAP)
4.4 KMS from PARIS CENTER
Okay, situated in Montrouge, this place is 4.4 Kms from Paris Center and 9 Kms from Eiffel tower. Though you cannot enjoy the terrace view of Eiffel tower, but still this place gives you much closer view of Eiffel tower and city sightseeing. Getting it under 35$ would be a great deal in an expensive city like Paris.
Sofa bed is offered to the guests which is very comfortable in living room. Parking is free.
8 min : métro Mairie de Montrouge
10 min : RER B Gentilly
20 min : centre de Paris
Why tourists love this place :
1. It's a big flat 40m2, for Paris it's big.
2. The place is very well located, in a safe area.
3. It's close to the métro station.
4. we are between a fast food street and a nice restaurants street.
5. The stores and fast foods are open very late.
6. In the restaurants street anyone can find French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Burger, etc... restaurants.
7. Easy access from airports and train/bus stations.
8. The metro takes you anywhere in Paris. If you miss the last metro, you find night buses.
5. Atypical and quiet studio in Nice, Acropolis-- under 35$
Perfect for two persons, or a professional trip, this atypical studio is very quiet (mezzanine bedrooms, HEIGHT : 1M40 / 4'7" !) is placed in the courtyard of an old niçois building.
It is 15 mins away from the Promenade des Anglais, the Place Masséna, and the center of the city.
There is a tramway stop and many buses top less than 5 mins away from the studio so you can easily travel in the city.
The studio is located in a charming and quiet courtyard with a little garden table.
I hope this list will give you some relief and will help you in money management. So get ready to pack your bags and next time if someone says, "France is costly, don't go". Just say' No baby, it isn't now"
Note: Above list has names and pictures taken from Host listings on AirBnB site. These are reference images and host can change it at any time. So always contact the host on AirBnB before booking any stay with them. This post is not sponsored by anyone. It is purely published for the benefit of others.